Sunday 27 January 2013

The Future of Law Enforcement

Sorry for the short interruption to my attempt at regular blogging, it would appear real life hasn't completely done with me yet and for the last couple of weeks my dad's been very unwell so I've been helping mum keep an eye on him which has cut down on my hobby time a little.

Coupled with the snow and freezing temperatures I haven't got as much done as I'd have liked, but I didn't let that stop me completely and with the milder weather this weekend I've managed to get a few more models varnished and ready to show off.

For today’s post I'm going to show off some of my Antenocitie's Workshop Governance of Technology figures which were one of my “magpie” buys when they were released a couple of years ago and ended up sitting in my lead & plastic pile gathering dust ever since.

















I hope you like them.

My plan for these is to use them for 7TV casts when I get a few more painted up.  I'm thinking some kind of Modesty Blaze meets Deus Ex/Ghost in the Shell type show at the moment, though I've not managed to completely formulate anything definite yet.

The look for the police officers and car were based on Demolition Man and whilst I'm not entirely happy with the freehand lettering on the cruiser doors it's a lot better than I was expecting so I'll take it for now.

The other two are from the Wales and West Security pack and I wanted an Anime feel to them which I think I managed.

The clear bases are from Fenris and are how I intend to base as much of my 7TV models as possible, I think they work well and I have to say, not having to paint the bases was a nice change.

So that's it for this post, I still have more to show, but as life keeps throwing me curve balls I'll keep them back so I can actually post stuff up more regularly. Next up will be some new Pulp City minis as I try not to get too excited over the upcoming open beta for the new Supreme Edition of the rules, (I'm going to fail on that one btw, I've already got a full team background worked out for trying out the Build Your Own Supreme section and a shed load of terrain pieces to paint up for a new board I'm putting together, but I can pretend ;) you can check out some of the changes and hints at what is to come in the Editorial Eye section of the Pulp City website, it's well worth a look.

So until next time, take care.

J

No comments: