Sunday 17 July 2011

Rainy Days and Sundays

Not a lot of talking this update, just some nice shiny new pictures to show you.

First we have the next batch of Rich C's Thousand Sons:


Huron Blackheart and pet lizardy thing

Obliterator #1 (I ran out of bits that fit on him so improvised the eye out of greenstuff)

Obliterator #2 (something of a Wolverine fan I'm guessing :)

And the Bruise Brothers together

Next is a model I've had finished for a little while now, the final player for my Blood Bowl team:



Based on an Otherworld Miniatures Werewolf with a greenstuff uniform added plus a Kroot shoulder pad and some change this guy finally means I've filled all the available slots for my team. Now I just have to get the last few bits and bobs and I'll actually have a completely finished project...which'll be nice :)

Next is a 1970's police car from Ainsty Castings:



And the last of the new pictures, the latest model for Pulp City, Dr. Red:



Lastly for this update, as promised, some better pictures of the Last Night on Earth figures and my 7TV tongs:













That's all for now, I hope you like the pictures.

Until next time, take care.

J

No comments: