Another 2 months & no update, sorry about that.
Still no pictures, but things a re progressing.
It took me a while (6 weeks) to paint the first 9 models for Richard's Thousand Son's (well, technically 4 weeks painting time, 2 weeks I couldn't hold anything in my left hand so that stopped me doing anything), but thankfully I've got back into the swing of things now and, with the help of my new P3 Wet Pallet (which is a godsend ) I've got the 2nd full unit of 9 done in about 10-11 days all told & I've got the 8 remaining Chaos space marines from the 2 incomplete squads almost sorted.
I've still got to decide on the symbols that will be painted on the shoulder pads and bases and pick up some flock to base them with, but the bulk of it's all done.
Anyway, that's all for now, so till next time.