Tuesday 1 January 2008

And so it begins again.

Well, it's been a little over a year since I last had a blog due to the fact that my old PC died December 2006. But now, thanks to a little help from my dad & a promotion at work I'm back online again...hopefully for good.

The point of this blog is the help me to keep motivated with my miniature painting & army building. And with that in mind & given that it's 1st January 2008 I will hereby commit for perpetuity my "New Years Painting Resolution"

I resolve to complete the following 5 projects by 31st December 2008 (in no particular order):

  • Complete Richard's (shadoblade) Confrontation Devourers commission.
  • Complete Rob's (bigrob) Warhammer Fantasy Battles Dark Elves commission.
  • Complete & paint my Necromancer Bloodbowl team.
  • Build & paint a Warhammer 40,000 Ork army (1500 points minimum).
  • Complete my Sci-fi terrain project.
I'd also like to make a dent of some kind in my large pile of unpainted miniatures as well, but that'll be tough considering I know that the above list will take a while to sort out & there may be other commissions coming in as well, but we'll see, fingers crossed & all that :)

So, guess I should start the tally now then.

Miniatures Painted to date (01/01/08) = 0
Projects completed = 0/5.

More soon

No comments: