Sunday 11 January 2015

Little Lead People

Due to shift changes I suddenly had an unexpected day off work today so decided that, rather than spend the day mooching around, I'd get round to taking some pictures of the minis I finished last year but never got round to posting up here.

First up we have the Pulp City minis I finished:

Giant Hadron

Doom Train

Supreme Zed

Sister Bedlam

Tangent

Draku
And just in case you're wondering, Giant hadron stands at 120mm, here's a pic of him next to a normal 28mm mini:

As I mentioned in my last entry, Pulp Alley is fast becoming one of my favourite games to play, so naturally I have to dig out some old minis to paint up and play with:


These guys are all from Bob Murch's Pulp Figures store and the look is based on one of the groups encountered early on in Bioshock Infinite.

And finally, here are the 15mm minis I finished, all from Khurasan Miniatures:

Vacation Aliens

Space Demon Queen

Space Demons (painted as Royal Guard)

Space Demons (painted as Warriors)

Not Colonial Marines squad 1 (movie themed)

Not Colonial Marines squad 2 (alt)

Federation troopers
All really nice models, now I just need to paint up some vehicles for them and then try to actually play a game with them...

Anyway, I hope you like my offerings this update, I have a couple of weeks off coming my way soon and will hopefully have a project to share with you all during that time.

So, until then, take care.

J

1 comment:

pulpcitizen said...

Crikey; that is a lot of painting rounded up there. Great work Jon on all of those ranges. :)